The “Jaago Re” campaign is an initiative of Tata Consumer Products Limited (“TCPL”) to trigger social and legislative change in various sectors. Prior to signing the petition, it is advisable that you take a couple of minutes to read the following Terms & Conditions and ensure that you understand and are aware of them. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the website and/or sign the petition. These Terms and Conditions are unconditionally and irrevocably binding on all person/s that access the website and sign the petition.
1. This Petition is only open to residents of India over the age of 18 (eighteen) years and by signing it you confirm the same. TCPL shall not be liable for any breach of these conditions.
2. By signing the petition, you agree to provide rights to TCPL to use your images (if any uploaded), messages, posts, tweets for the purposes of the campaign and for furthering the Jaago Re mission.
4. There are no prizes to be given at the end of the campaign, as the objective of the campaign is to get more and more people to sign the petition and help achieve the “Jaago Re” cause.
6. You acknowledge and warrant that TCPL has not instigated and/ or forced you to sign the petition for the Jaago Re campaign and your participation has been voluntarily made by you.
7. You are prohibited from using this website for any of the following activities:
- i) Any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others.
- ii) Any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or TCPL.
- iii) Any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order.
- iv) Uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of other computers.
- v) Any activity that violates laws and/or legally binding regulations.
- vi) Making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses/mobile number(s) belonging to other parties.
8. TCPL expects that you will not post any content / materials that may fall into any of the following categories:
- i) Abusive, Defamatory or Obscene.
- ii) Fraudulent, ambiguous or misleading.
- iii) In Violation of Intellectual Property of another.
- iv) In Violation of Facebook/Twitter Terms of Service.
- v) In violation of any law or regulation (including rights of privacy and publicity).
- vi) Offensive in any other way.
TCPL reserves exclusive right to remove any such material / content that may fall under either/all of the aforementioned categories. Only that content which is relevant to the topics discussed on this page will be allowed to stand.
9. Regarding the information on this website, TCPL makes no representation and warranty with respect to:
- i) Accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness.
- ii) Fitness for any particular purpose or functionality.
- iii) Availability of information on a timely basis.
- iv) Safety of contents and freedom from computer viruses
- v) Information and contents of any linked non-TCPL site that you access.
- vi) Moreover, in no event will TCPL be liable for any damage or cause of any damage based on or resulting from change and/or removal of any information on this website and/or suspension or discontinuation of this website.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold TCPL, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post or make available through the website or your use thereof, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein or your violation of any rights of another.
11. TCPL does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website is free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of website or websites’ content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, TCPL is not responsible for those costs. The website is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. TCPL, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement.
12. The decision of TCPL in relation to any aspect of the website, registration process, use of data garnered and entry to events shall be final and binding on all users.
13. The terms and conditions of the petition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes in any way relating to or concerning this petition.
Tata Consumer Products Limited, may from time to time, initiate various other online petitions regarding matters of social and public concern, the details of which shall be posted on the website. You are encouraged to read and be a part of these petitions.
All online petitions being initiated by Tata Consumer Products Limited are with the best interests of the public at large. While Tata Consumer Products Limited will try to provide regular updates and information, in relation to these petitions on the website but will not be writing/ responding to you individually.