1:09 PM, Tue, 8 Apr 2014
Posts : 3


Dear forum, I want to say that a person should have right to vote anywhere in the same state like we are from Meerut and work in Noida. i am sure there are many citizens who have their voter ID of their home town and staying somewhere. It is very difficult to go for one day to you home town for voting purpose.That's why we haven't voted yet but wanna give vote.Kindly look into the matter and suggest.

6:29 PM, Fri, 11 Apr 2014

According to what the Election Commission of India says, you are a resident of Noida since you live and work there. You need to register in your constituency by filling relevant forms. You can get all information on FAQ section of our website (http://www.jaagore.com/vote/faq/) and also look up the ECI website regarding how to get enrolled at a new address.

Email Id
Email Id
Confirm Password